Leticia Jean Finley
May 15, 1967
|Children||5, including Trace Cyrus, Brandi Cyrus, Miley Cyrus and Noah Cyrus|
Leticia Jean "Tish" Cyrus (née Finley; born May 15, 1967) is an American actress and producer. She produced the films The Last Song, LOL and So Undercover, and is a manager for her daughter Miley Cyrus.
Cyrus has produced films starring her daughter Miley Cyrus. She was the executive producer of The Last Song, based on the novel by Nicholas Sparks. She starred in the TV show Cyrus vs. Cyrus: Design and Conquer, which launched on May 25, 2017.
In 1992, Tish gave birth to her third child, Miley Cyrus (born Destiny Hope Cyrus), with Billy Ray Cyrus. On December 28, 1993, Billy Ray and Tish wed. She had her fourth child, Braison Chance Cyrus, in 1994. In 2000, she gave birth to her fifth child, Noah Lindsey Cyrus.
On October 26, 2010, Billy Ray Cyrus filed for divorce from Tish in Tennessee, citing irreconcilable differences. In a statement made to People the next day announcing the split, Billy and Tish said, "As you can imagine, this is a very difficult time for our family... We are trying to work through some personal matters. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers." However, on March 18, 2011, Billy Ray announced on The View that he had dropped the divorce. On June 13, 2013, Tish filed for divorce from Billy Ray after 19 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. However, it was reported in July 2013 that they had gone to couples therapy and rekindled their relationship.
Cyrus reintroduced her daughter, Miley, to cannabis after quitting upon the release of the album Younger Now. During an interview with Andy Cohen, Miley stated that her mother "smokes a lot of weed" and threatened to quit as her manager and start a cannabis company.
|2008||Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert||Herself||Uncredited|
|2001||Doc||Herself (uncredited)||Episode: Pilot Part 1|
|2007||Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last||Herself||Unknown episodes|
|2010||Miley Cyrus: Live at the O2||Herself (uncredited)||Television film|
|2013||Miley: The Movement||Herself||Television film|
|2013||American Music Awards||Herself- Audience Member (uncredited)||Television special|
|2013-14||Truly Tish||Herself||6 episodes|
|2015||Cancer, it's in the System||Herself||Television film|
|2015||2015 MTV Video Music Awards with People Magazine||Herself||1 episode|
|2016||Access Hollywood||Herself||2 episodes|
|2017||The Talk||Herself||1 episode|
|2017||Entertainment Tonight||Herself||1 episode|
|2017||Cyrus vs. Cyrus: Design and Conquer||Herself||Co-Host|
|2017||The Insider||Herself||2 episodes|
|2010||The Last Song||Executive producer|
|2010||Miley Cyrus: Live at the O2||Executive producer|
|2014||Sunday Sessions||Executive producer (4 episodes)|
|2013-14||Truly Tish||Executive producer (6 episodes)|
|2013-14||Brandiville||Executive producer (6 episodes)|
|2014||Take 2||Executive producer (5 episodes)|
|2014||Miley Cyrus: Bangerz Tour||Executive producer|
- Davis, Arianna (2017-05-11). "Tish's Turn: How Miley's Mom Is Stepping Into The Spotlight". www.refinery29.com. Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- "Billy Ray Cyrus (Dr. Clint Cassidy)". "Doc" Cast Bios. I (TV network). Retrieved October 7, 2006.[dead link]
- "Billy Ray Cyrus Divorce – He Pulled the Trigger". TMZ.com. October 27, 2010. Retrieved October 27, 2010.
- "Billy Ray Cyrus and Wife Tish File for Divorce". People. October 27, 2010. Retrieved October 27, 2010.
- "Billy Ray Cyrus Drops Divorce, Praises Hannah Montana". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved March 19, 2011.
- "Tish Cyrus Divorcing Billy Ray Cyrus". People Magazine. June 13, 2013. Retrieved June 13, 2013.
- Nessif, Bruna (July 21, 2013). "Billy Ray and Tish Cyrus Scrap Divorce, Say Couples Therapy Helped Get Relationship Back on Track". E! Online. Retrieved July 21, 2013.
- Haller, Sonja (2018-12-10). "Miley Cyrus smoking weed again: 'My mom got me back on it'". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- McCarthy, Tyler (2019-02-19). "Miley Cyrus' mom sparks white privilege debate after posing with a very large amount of marijuana". Fox News. Retrieved 2019-08-16.
- Quinn, Dave (2019-02-18). "Miley Cyrus Promised Her Mom She Wouldn't Use Her Wedding Bouquet as a Penis — and Did It Anyway". PEOPLE.com. Retrieved 2019-08-16.