|Privately held company|
|London, Madrid, Milan, New York City, Sao Paulo|
|Jerry Speyer, Chief executive officer|
Rob Speyer, President
Number of employees
Tishman Speyer Properties is an American company that invests in real estate.
In 2008, a joint venture between the company and German investors sold a 90% interest in the Chrysler Building to the government of Abu Dhabi, with the company retaining a 10% interest and the management rights of the building.
In November 2010, the company acquired an office tower in Chicago for $380 million, which was less than the cost of constructing the tower.
- Scardino, Albert (1987-10-10). "Tishman's Global Strategy". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved 2019-05-18.
- BERG, ERIC N. (March 22, 1988). "Tishman Plans Tall Tower in Europe". The New York Times.
- "J. C. Penney Sells New York Building". The New York Times. May 25, 1988.
- "Tishman in Brazil Venture". The New York Times. Reuters. June 28, 1996.
- "Deal for Chrysler Building Is Completed". The New York Times. Bloomberg News. January 27, 1998.
- BAGLI, CHARLES V. (December 22, 2000). "Era Closes at Rockefeller Center With $1.85 Billion Deal on Sale". The New York Times.
- "Rockefeller Center sold". CNN. December 22, 2000.
- "Motcomb buys up Millbank Tower". Property Week. December 6, 2002.
- Ramirez, Anthony (April 2, 2005). "MetLife Sells Second Tower in a Week". The New York Times.
- "MetLife Agrees to Sell Building for $1.72 Billion". The Wall Street Journal. April 2, 2005.
- BAGLI, CHARLES V. (December 31, 2006). "Megadeal: Inside a New York Real Estate Coup". The New York Times.
- BAGLI, CHARLES V.; HAUGHNEY, CHRISTINE (January 25, 2010). "Wide Fallout in Failed Deal for Stuyvesant Town". The New York Times.
- BAGLI, CHARLES V. (December 7, 2006). "A Big Deal, Even in Manhattan: A Tower Goes for $1.8 Billion". The New York Times.
- Sandomir, Richard (May 1, 2007). "Latest Developments in a Crosstown Rivalry". The New York Times.
- "$2.77 Billion Sale of Blackstone - Equity Office/CarrAmerica Chicago Portfolio Closed by HFF" (Press release). Business Wire. September 13, 2007.
- BAGLI, CHARLES V. (July 10, 2008). "Abu Dhabi Buys 90% Stake in Chrysler Building". The New York Times.
- HEVESI, DENNIS (October 12, 2010). "Robert Tishman, Real Estate Developer, Dies at 94". The New York Times.
- Corfman, Thomas (November 3, 2010). "Tishman Speyer grabs $380M bargain in Chicago". Crain Communications.
- Kalinoski, Gail (August 14, 2013). "Tishman Speyer Grabs Iconic Chicago Tower". Commercial Property Executive.
- "Tishman Speyer and Shanghai Lujiazui Group Form Joint Venture to Build Mixed-Use Development in Shanghai" (Press release). PR Newswire. September 24, 2013.
- "Tishman Speyer lands $1.4B refi for MetLife Building". Crain Communications. Bloomberg News. February 26, 2015.
- Miet, Hannah (February 11, 2016). "Tishman Speyer to buy CNN Building in Hollywood for more than $127M". The Real Deal.