Tislelizumab (BGB-A317) is a humanized monoclonal antibody directed against PD-1. It prevents PD-1 from binding to the ligands PD-L1 and PD-L2 (hence it is a checkpoint inhibitor). It is being investigated as a treatment for advanced solid tumors.
- BeiGene Presents Initial Phase 1b Data for BTK Inhibitor Zanubrutinib (BGB-3111) Combined with PD-1 Antibody Tislelizumab (BGB-A317) ... Dec 2017
- A phase I dose-escalation study of BGB-A317, an anti-programmed death-1 (PD-1) mAb in patients with advanced solid tumors. ASCO 2016
- BeiGene (BGNE) Commences Pivotal Trial of PD-1 Antibody BGB-A317 in China in Patients with Urothelial Cancer. July 2017
- BeiGene Initiates Global Phase 3 Trial of Anti-PD-1 Antibody Tislelizumab in Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma Jan 2018
- Study of the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Antitumor Activities of BGB-A317 in Subjects With Advanced Tumors
- Early Results of Immunotherapy Study Showing Anti-Cancer Activity in Range of Solid Tumors July 2016
- Comparison of Efficacy and Safety of Anti-PD-1 Antibody BGB-A317 Versus Docetaxel as Treatment in the Second- or Third-line Setting in Patients With NSCLC