(Redirected from Tissues)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tissue may refer to:
- Tissue (biology), an ensemble of similar cells that together carry out a specific function
- Triphosa haesitata, a species of geometer moth found in North America
- Triphosa dubitata, a species of geometer moth found in Afro-Eurasia
- Tissue paper, a type of thin, translucent paper used for wrapping and cushioning items
- Aerial tissue, an acrobatic art form and one of the circus arts
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tissue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.