From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Tisza or Tisa is a river in Central Europe.
Tisza may also refer to:
- István Tisza (1861–1918), Hungarian prime minister,
- Kálmán Tisza (1830–1902), Hungarian prime minister
- Kata Tisza (born 1980), Hungarian writer
- Lajos Tisza (1832–1898), Hungarian politician
- Laszlo Tisza (1907–2009), Hungarian physicist and philosopher of science
- Tisza Cipő, a Hungarian sports shoe brand
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tisza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.