This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2022)
|Industry||Publishing, magazines, comic books|
|Products||Magazines, comic books, graphic novels|
Titan Magazines is the magazine-publishing division of Titan Publishing Group. Titan Magazines' publishing directors are Ricky Claydon and John Dziewiatkowski.
Titan Magazines launched in 1995 with Star Trek Magazine with John Freeman as first editor, although it had previously published several one shot film tie-in titles. Since then it has published many film, TV and comics titles, including poster magazines for Tim Burton's Batman.
Some of Titan's magazines are published in the US, although not all, some with an entirely separate magazine.
In April 2016, Bleeding Cool published a blog/vlog entry pertaining to concerns over Titan's UK reprints of DC titles, specifically cancellations and a lack of updates and communication with readers, as well as addressing the frequent inconsistencies regarding the publication dates of future issues. Despite numerous complaints, some of Titan's DC titles continue to be plagued with errors. DC Universe #3.9 (featuring Justice League) appeared on shelves on 9 May 2018, with the next issue being erroneously advertised as coming out as early as 10 May 2018.
DC Comics titles
- Batman Legends (late retitled 'Batman')
- DC Universe Presents (previously titled 'Superman Legends' and later used the cover titles 'Justice League' and 'Justice League Trinity')
- Batman: Arkham (replaced with Batman: Gotham Central)
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold (comics)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (replaced with Batman: Arkham)
- Batman: Gotham Central
- DC Super Friends
- DC Universe Presents Batman Superman
- The Flash
- Justice League Legends
- Superman (replaced with Batman/Superman)
- Green Arrow (2 issues, 2016)
- DC Comics Showcase: Supergirl (3 issues, 2016)
- DC Comics Showcase: Harley Quinn
- DC Legends: Suicide Squad
- DC Legends: Wonder Woman
- Adventure Time
- Blade Runner
- Doctor Who Comic
- Doctor Who: Tales from the TARDIS
- Rick and Morty
- Simpsons Comics
- Man: Plus
- Minions Comic
- Tank Girl (digital only)
- Completely... (different theme each issue)
- Futurama Comics (2002–2013, 67 issues)
- Gogo's Crazy Bones Comic
- Indiana Jones Comic (2007)
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest (1996–1997, 6 issues)
- Torchwood Comic
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comic
- Terminator Salvation Comic (2009, 4 Issues)
- Totally... (different theme each issue)
- Transformers Comic UK (2007–2014, 5 volumes)
- Transformers Animated (2009, 3 Issues)
- The Troop (2015–2016, 5 issues)
- Shaun the Sheep Comic 
- SpongeBob SquarePants Comic
- Star Wars (UK comics) (1999-2014, 7 volumes)
- Star Wars Galaxy (2010-2012, 24 issues)
- Wallace and Gromit Comic 
- WWE Heroes Comic
- Star Trek Explorer (Nov 2021–)(relaunch of Star Trek Magazine)
- Star Wars Insider
- Souvenir One Shots (different theme each issue, usually TV show tie-ins)
- Angel Magazine
- The Official Babylon 5 Magazine
- Battlestar Galactica
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer Magazine
- Charmed Magazine
- CSI Magazine
- Dreamwatch (General Sci-Fi Entertainment Title)
- Farscape Magazine (12 issues, April/May 2001 – April/May 2003)
- Heroes Magazine
- Indiana Jones Magazine
- Lost: The Official Magazine
- Manga Max (formerly Manga Mania)
- Monster High Magazine
- Prison Break Magazine
- RAF Magazine
- Smallville Magazine
- Space: Above and Beyond Magazine (4 Issues; 1997)
- Star Trek Magazine (relaunched as Star Trek Explorer)
- Stargate Magazine
- Supernatural Magazine (Contract expired, may or may not be continuing publishing)
- Torchwood Magazine
- Xena Magazine
- The X-Files
- The Walking Dead Magazine
- "Concern over Titan's UK Reprints of DC Comics Titles". 29 April 2016.
- Johnston, Rich (26 December 2018). "Titan Cancels Its DC Comics Newsstand Range". Bleeding Cool. Retrieved 28 January 2020.
- Magazines (Simpsons Comics) @ Titan Comics. Retrieved 14 July 2022.
- Stringer, Lew (30 December 2006). "Coming in 2007..." BLIMEY! The Blog of British Comics. Retrieved 12 February 2020.
- "Wallace And Gromit Issue 26 @ Titan Magazines". Titanmagazines.co.uk. Archived from the original on 16 August 2007. Retrieved 16 June 2020.
- Magazines (star-trek-magazine) @ Titan Comics. Retrieved 14 July 2022.
- Summaries and Reviews by Mike Helba of Issues of The Official Babylon 5 Magazine, the World of JMS
- Monster High™ @ Titan Magazines, archived 6 March 2017 at Wayback Machine. Retrieved 14 July 2022.