|Traded as||NASDAQ: TTNP|
|CCO Dane D. Hallberg |
|Revenue||$1.7 million |
|Total assets||$8.4 million |
Number of employees
|14 (Nov 2018)|
Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company based in San Francisco, CA developing proprietary therapeutics primarily for the treatment of central nervous system ("CNS") disorders. In September 2018, Titan Pharmaceuticals underwent an IPO wherein it raised $9.5 million in gross proceeds. In the same month, it also posted approximately $1.7 million in revenue, in large part drawn from its licensing for its European intellectual property rights for Probuphine to the Italian pharmaceutical company Molteni - a leading European opioid manufacturer and also a subsidiary of the German Pharmaceutical juggernaut Merck Group.
Titan's principal asset is Probuphine, a slow-release implant formulation of buprenorphine for the treatment of opioid addiction or chronic pain. FDA Approval was granted on 26 May 2016. It was licensed to Braeburn Pharmaceuticals for marketing and commercialization.
- "Titan Strengthens Executive Leadership Team With Appointment Of Chief Commercial Officer". Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- "Titan Pharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results". Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- "Titan Pharma (TTNP) Prices $9.5M Public Offering".
- "Germany's Merck KGaA taking over Molteni Pharma of Italy - Pharmaceuti". www.thepharmaletter.com.
- "Technology". Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- "Annual Reports". Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Solof, Barry (2013). The therapist's guide to addiction medicine a handbook for addiction counselors and therapists. New York: Central Recovery Press, LLC. p. 98. ISBN 9781937612443. Retrieved 21 September 2015.
- "Press Announcements - FDA approves first buprenorphine implant for treatment of opioid dependence". www.fda.gov. Retrieved 26 May 2016.
- "Titan Pharmaceuticals Third Quarter 2018 Financial Results". www.webcaster4.com.
|This article about a medical, pharmaceutical or biotechnological corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|