Tite may refer to:
- Tite Curet Alonso (1926–2003), Puerto Rican composer of salsa songs
- Tite Kubo (born 1977), Japanese manga artist
- Tite Margwelaschwili, (1891–1946), Georgian philosopher and writer
- Adenor Leonardo Bacchi (born 1961), known as Tite, Brazilian footballer, trainer and manager
- Andrew Tite (born 1981), Canadian actor
- Karen Tite, English actress
- Michael Tite, English archaeologist
- William Tite (1798–1873), English architect
- Saint-Tite, Quebec, a town in Canada
- Tite (Guinea-Bissau), one of four Sectors of the Quinara Region of Guinea-Bissau
- Gerald Edward Tite, British entomologist (at Wikispecies)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tite.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.