From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up title in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A title is a prefix or suffix added to a personal name.
Title or Titles may also refer to:
- Title, a prefix or suffix added to a personal name
- Title (publishing), the name of a creative work
- Title sequence, for opening credits in films
- Intertitle, title cards used in silent films
- Title (EP), a 2014 EP by Meghan Trainor
- Title, a 2005 album by Straightener
- Titles (album), a 1982 Mick Karn album
- Title bar, of a computer window
<title>, an HTML element
- title (command), a command that changes the title of the terminal emulator window
- Title (property), a claim or documents about legal ownership
- Long title, of legislation
- Short title, of legislation
- Title (animal), a competitive signifier of excellence bestowed upon pure-bred domestic animals
- A Title or Championship is a competition to decide which individual or team is the best at a given sport or event
- Subtitle (disambiguation)
- Title case
- All pages beginning with "title"
- All pages with a title containing title
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.