Title 10 of the United States Code
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For the Title X Family Planning Program officially known as Public Law 91-572, see Title X.
It provides the legal basis for the roles, missions and organization of each of the services as well as the United States Department of Defense. Each of the five subtitles deals with a separate aspect or component of the armed services.
- Subtitle A—General Military Law, including Uniform Code of Military Justice
- Subtitle B—Army
- Subtitle C—Navy and Marine Corps
- Subtitle D—Air Force
- Subtitle E—Reserve Components
- U.S. Code Title 10, via United States Government Printing Office
- U.S. Code Title 10, via Cornell University
|This United States federal legislation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|