Baeolophus is a genus of birds in the family Paridae. Its members are commonly known as titmice. All five species are native to North America. In the past, most authorities retained Baeolophus as a subgenus within the genus Parus, but treatment as a distinct genus, initiated by the American Ornithologists Union, is now widely accepted.
It contains these species:
- Black-crested titmouse, B. atricristatus – formerly included in B. bicolor
- Tufted titmouse, B. bicolor
- Oak titmouse, B. inornatus
- Juniper titmouse, B. ridgwayi – formerly included in B. inornatus
- Bridled titmouse, B. wollweberi
|This Paridae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|