|Directed by||Robert Luketic|
|Written by||Robert Luketic|
Initially entered at the Telluride Film Festival and the Sundance Film Festival, the film's success led to it being screened at film festivals all over the world. It won "Best Film" at the Aspen Shortsfest, and lead actress Tania Lacy's performance won her the "Best Actress Award" at the Exposure Film Festival in Brisbane. Its positive reception at Sundance caught the interest of several high-profile studios, leading to Luketic being offered the directing position for Legally Blonde.
The film is a musical comedy, with the story focusing on Titsiana Booberini, an Italian check-out girl at a suburban supermarket who is ridiculed by her fellow employees for her slightly hirsute upper lip. Titsiana gains new confidence and acceptance when she discovers a hair removal treatment.
- Tania Lacy - Titsiana Booberini
- Sophie Lee - Francine Pickles
- Roz Hammond - Carol Johnson
- David J. Berman - Chubus Zarbo
- Marc Savoia - Stock boy
- "Titsiana Booberini". screenrush.co.uk. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Robert Luketic". superiorpics.com. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- "Film students make a feature of their shorts". The Age. 6 December 2007. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- "Tania Lacy". femail.com.au. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- Mundhra, Smiriti (14 July 2001). "New Kid on the Block". IGN. Retrieved 16 July 2010.
- "Robert Luketic". onlysydney.com.au. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
- Moses, Alexa (22 June 2005). "J.Fo versus J.Lo". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 24 May 2010.
|This short film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to an Australian film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|