Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up titular in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Titular may refer to:
- Title role in the performing arts, the performance part that gives the title to the piece
- Titular line, a line in a film, book or song which includes the name of the work
- Titular (Catholicism), a cardinal who holds a titulus, one of the main churches of Rome
- Titular ruler, a person in an official position of leadership who possesses few, if any, actual powers
- Titular nation, he single dominant ethnic group in the state, typically after which the state was named.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Titular.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.