Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tiw may refer to:
- Tiw (god), an Incan god
- Týr, a Norse god. (Tiw is the Old English spelling.)
- Telesystems International Wireless, a Canadian global mobile communications operator.
- Tropical instability waves, a westward-propagating wave.
- Tiw Valley, named after the Norse god Týr.
- Tactical Imagery-Intelligence Wing, responsible for the processing of fast-jet electro-optic imagery.
- TIW is the IATA code for Tacoma Narrows Airport
- TIW is the ICAO code for Transcarga, a cargo airline from Venezuela.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.