From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tiw may refer to:
- Tiw (god), an Incan god
- Týr, a Norse god. (Tiw is the Old English spelling.)
- Telesystems International Wireless, a Canadian global mobile communications operator.
- Tropical instability waves, a westward-propagating wave.
- Tiw Valley, named after the Norse god Týr.
- Tactical Imagery-Intelligence Wing, responsible for the processing of fast-jet electro-optic imagery.
- TIW is the IATA code for Tacoma Narrows Airport
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tiw.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.