From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tlaxcala is the name of different historical, political and geographical entities in Mexico, all of which are derived from the Nahuatl word tlaxcallān meaning "place of maize tortillas". It may refer to:
- Tlaxcala (state), the modern state in Mexico
- Tlaxcala Territory
- Tlaxcala, Tlaxcala, a city and the capital of Tlaxcala State, Mexico
- Tlaxcala Municipality
- Tlaxcala, Guanaceví, Durango
- Tlaxcala, Tamazunchale, San Luis Potosí
- Tlaxcala, Tepehuacán de Guerrero, Hidalgo
- Tlaxcala (Nahua state), the pre-Columbian Nahua political state or kingdom
- Tlaxcaltec, (or Tlaxcalan) demonym for a Nahua inhabitant of the indigenous Tlaxcala state.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tlaxcala.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.