To Die For (Sam Smith album)
This article or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this article or section, please remove this template.
If you are the editor who added this template and you are actively editing, please be sure to replace this template with
|To Die For|
|Studio album by|
|Released||1 May 2020|
|Sam Smith chronology|
|Singles from To Die For|
To Die For is the upcoming third studio album by English singer Sam Smith, scheduled to be released on 1 May 2020 through Capitol Records. It will include the singles "Promises" with Calvin Harris, "Fire on Fire", "Dancing with a Stranger" with Normani, "How Do You Sleep?", Smith's cover of "I Feel Love", and the title track "To Die For".
In an interview with Zach Sang in October 2019, Smith confirmed that their third album would be released in 2020, and said it will feature "fewer ballads and plenty of poppier tracks" than their previous albums, which they called an "acoustic-y, soulful version of pop music". Smith went on to explain that the reception to their recent songs had "almost given me permission to kinda do what I've always dreamed of doing but I was always scared to do, which is pop music."
The album will feature 14 tracks. All titles aside from the six below are yet to be revealed.
|2.||"Dancing with a Stranger" (with Normani)||2:51|
|3.||"How Do You Sleep?"||Ilya||3:22|
|5.||"To Die For"||3:13|
|8.||"I Feel Love"||Guy Lawrence||4:14|
|11.||"I’m Ready" (with Demi Lovato)|
|13.||"Promises" (with Calvin Harris)||Calvin Harris||3:33|
|14.||"Fire on Fire"||Mac||4:06|
- "Gorgeous people, I'm so happy to see you all so excited about my new song, so I wanted to share another surprise..." 13 February 2020. Retrieved 14 February 2020 – via Instagram.
- "Sam Smith – To Die For". umusic.digital. Retrieved 14 February 2020.
- Ramli, Sofiana (10 October 2019). "Sam Smith confirms new pop-driven album is coming in 2020". NME. Retrieved 14 February 2020.
- White, Jack (10 February 2020). "Sam Smith is teasing the release of their new single To Die For". Official Charts Company. Retrieved 13 February 2020.
- "To Die For by Sam Smith". Apple Music. Retrieved 14 February 2020.
|This 2020s album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|