To Get Her Together
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|To Get Her Together|
|Studio album by Anouk|
|Released||20 May 2011|
|Label||EMI Group 50999 0830572 5|
|Singles from To Get Her Together|
- "To Get Her Together"
- "Killer Bee"
- "Ms. Crazy"
- "What Have You Done"
- "Save Me"
- "Any Younger"
- "I'm a Cliche"
- "Down and Dirty"
- "Little Did I Know"
- "Better Off Alone"
- "Been Here Before"
- Artwork – Prik! Media (www.prik-media.com)
- Bass – Tore Johansson
- Co-producer – Anouk Teeuwe
- Design [Logo] – Hotel (13)
- Drums – Peter Minorsson (tracks: 2 to 11)
- Guitar – Tore Johansson
- Keyboards – Martin Gjerstad (tracks: 1 to 7, 9 to 11)
- Management – Kees de Koning
- Mastered By – Darcy Proper
- Mixed By – Tore Johansson
- Photography By – Marc de Groot
- Photography By [Assistant] – Jip Markies, Maarten van Viegen
- Producer – Tore Johansson
- Recorded By – Tore Johansson
- Recorded By [Vocal Recording] – John Sonneveld
At the end of 2011 Anouk announced through her official website that she will be taking a hiatus from performing live. Before her hiatus she will perform 2 times at the Gelredome Stadium and 1 time at the Antwerp Arena.
|8 March 2012||Arnhem||Netherlands||Gelredome|
|12 March 2012||Arnhem||Netherlands||Gelredome|
|24 March 2012||Antwerp||Belgium||Sportpaleis|
|This 2010s pop album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s R&B/soul album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|