To Have and to Hold (disambiguation)
To Have and to Hold is a 1900 novel by American author Mary Johnston.
To Have and to Hold may also refer to:
- "...to have and to hold", a phrase common to most Christian marriage vows
- the habendum clause in property transfer, in English and American real estate law
- To Have and to Hold (1916 film)
- To Have and to Hold (1922 film)
- To Have and to Hold (1951 film), a British film directed by Godfrey Grayson
- To Have and to Hold (Moggach novel), 1986 novel by Deborah Moggach
- To Have & to Hold (film), 1996 film directed by John Hillcoat
- To Have & to Hold (TV series), 1998 television series
- To Have and to Hold (2004 novel), the American title for Spellbound by Jane Green
- To Have and to Hold, a 2006 made for television movie starring Justine Bateman
- "To Have and to Hold", episode four of the sixth season of the television drama Mad Men
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title To Have and to Hold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.