To Seek a New Home is an album by American organist Brother Jack McDuff recorded in England in 1969 and released on the Blue Note label.
The Allmusic review awarded the album 3 stars.
- All compositions by Jack McDuff except as indicated
- "Yellow Wednesday" - 6:35
- "Come and Carry Me Home" - 4:48
- "Mystic John" - 5:11
- "Hunk O' Funk" (J.J. Jackson, McDuff) - 6:20
- "Seven Keys for Seven Doors" - 10:18
- Recorded at Island Studios, London, England on March 23 (track 2), March 24 (track 3), March 25 (track 5), and March 26 (tracks 1 & 4), 1970.
- Brother Jack McDuff - organ, piano
- Martin Drover, Terry Noonan, Bud Parks - trumpet
- John Bennett, Adrian Drover - trombone
- David Statham, Willie Watson - french horn
- Norman Leppard, Dick Morrissey, Jack Whitford, Dave Willis - reeds
- Typhena Partridge - harp
- J.J. Jackson - piano, percussion
- Chris Parren - electric piano
- Terry Smith - guitar
- Peter Chapman, Larry Steele - electric bass
- Trevor Armstrong, Phil Leaford - drums
- Debrah Long, Jerry Long - vocals