From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up toad or toads in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A toad is any of a number of species within the amphibian order Anura.
Toad may also refer to:
- Mr. Toad, in Kenneth Grahame's children's novel The Wind in the Willows
- Toad (comics), a villain in Marvel Comics' X-Men
- Toad (Nintendo), a character in the Mario franchise
- Toad the Brake Van, a character in The Railway Series and in Thomas and Friends
- Toad, a character in the Frog and Toad children's books
- Terry "the Toad", in the movie American Graffiti
- Toad (band), a Swiss rock band
- "Toad" (instrumental), a 1966 song by Cream from Fresh Cream
- T.O.A.D., an acronym for the Canadian band Theory Of A Deadman
- Toad (software) or Tool for Oracle Application Developers, a database maintenance tool which, despite the origin of its name, can today be also used with databases not from Oracle.
- Saab Toad, a prototype of the Saab 99
- USS Toad (1914), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1918 to 1919
- True toad, anurans within the family Bufonidae
- Horned toad or horned lizard, various species in the genus Phrynosomatidae
- Toad the Wet Sprocket, an American rock band
- Toadies, an American rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.