From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up toaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A toaster is a device to toast bread.
- Toaster (software), a self-contained software package ("appliance") meant for electronic distribution or for burning onto CD-ROM
- Video Toaster, a live video-production suite from NewTek used on Amiga
- EMD AEM-7, an electric railroad locomotive commonly nicknamed Toaster
- Toaster, in Microsoft codename jargon, a hardware equivalent of fictional entities used in documentation and sample code as placeholders to be redefined by third-party developers
- Toaster Ad, a type of pop-up advertising
- The Toasters, a ska band
- Cylon (Battlestar Galactica), fictional characters in Battlestar Galactica referred to as "Toasters"
- Bennelong Apartments, in Sydney, Australia, colloquial name "Toaster building"
- Electronic organ, sometimes referred to as a toaster
- Toasting, talking or chanting over a rhythm or beat by a deejay
- Toast (disambiguation)
- Towcester, a place in Northamptonshire, England.
- Poe Toaster, a mysterious figure who pays an annual tribute to American author Edgar Allan Poe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.