Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tobi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tobi may refer to:
- Tobi (given name), a unisex name
- Tobi (island), island in the Palauan state of Hatohobei
- Tobian language, the language of Tobi
- Hatohobei, an island and the southernmost of Palau's sixteen states
- Tobi (month), in the Coptic calendar
- Tobi!, a 2009 television series
- Tobramycin, an antibiotic drug that is sold under the brand name "Tobi"
- Tobi (Naruto), the alias of Obito Uchiha, a major antagonist of the anime and manga series Naruto Shippuden
- ToBI, a standard for transcribing English intonation
- Tobi shokunin or tobi for short; construction workers in Japan
- Tobi trousers, the typical piece of clothing of tobi shokunin
- Texas Oilman's Bass Invitational (TOBI)
- Tobi (1978 film)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tobi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.