From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tobi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tobi may refer to:
- Tobi (Name), a unisex name
- Tobi (island), island in the Palauan state of Hatohobei
- Tobian language, the language of Tobi
- Hatohobei, an island and the southernmost of Palau's sixteen states
- Month of Tobi, a month of the Coptic calendar
- Tobi!, a 2009 television series
- Tobramycin, an antibiotic drug that is sold under the brand name "Tobi"
- Tobi (Naruto), the alias of Obito Uchiha, the primary antagonist of the anime and manga series Naruto Shippuden
- ToBI, a standard for transcribing English intonation
- Tobi shokunin or tobi for short; construction workers in Japan
- Tobi trousers, the typical piece of clothing of tobi shokunin
- Texas Oilman's Bass Invitational (TOBI)
- Tobi (1978 film)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tobi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.