This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Tobias Stuart Atkins|
|Born||Tobias Stuart Atkins
30 September 1990
Tobi Stuart Atkins, is an Australian actor and musician.
He was born and raised in Sydney and his interest in the performing arts began with tap lessons at 3 years old.
He used to play the role of Henry Hunter in the soap opera Home and Away who was the son of Beth Hunter (Clarissa House), a twin brother to Matilda Hunter (Indiana Evans). The other siblings were Scott (Kip Gamblin), Kit (Amy Mizzi) and Robbie (Jason Smith). His reason for leaving as given in TV Week was that he wanted to focus on completing his schooling.
Atkins began playing the guitar at the age of 7. He played guitar with Virtuoso Classical Guitar player Dominic Davies when aged 11. Tobi was also in a band called Headspace, playing Lead Guitar and assisting with creative and original works. More recently Tobi was heavily involved with his band Maze, who in 2009 released an EP titled Empires and Endings. He is currently the guitarist/vocalist of the band Glass Ocean.
- "Home and Away". web.archive.org. 2004-12-10. Archived from the original on 2004-12-10. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- "Home and Away". web.archive.org. 2005-06-19. Archived from the original on 2005-06-19. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- "our team | dae". daeglobal.com. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- "Celebrities 'On board' for CUBA Charity Surf Challenge". Global Surf News. 2005-12-10.
- "Home and Away". web.archive.org. 2005-06-16. Archived from the original on 2005-06-16. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- "Maze on PureVolume". purevolume.com. 2008-04-22. Retrieved 2012-01-23.
- "Maze - Empires and Endings User Opinions". sputnikmusic. Retrieved 2012-01-25.
- Tobi Atkins on Internet Movie Database
- Personal web-site
- Tobi Akins aka Deviate Supremacy at soundclick.com
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|