This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Mikkelsen with Rosenborg in 2013
|Full name||Tobias Pilegaard Mikkelsen|
|Date of birth||18 September 1986|
|Place of birth||Helsingør, Denmark|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2012–2013||SpVgg Greuther Fürth||6||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 April 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 03:35, 14 November 2012 (UTC)
Tobias Pilegaard Mikkelsen (born 18 September 1986) is a Danish professional footballer who last played as a winger for the Brisbane Roar in the Hyundai A-League. He has eight senior caps for Denmark, as well as a total of 11 youth caps with the U20 and U21 teams.
After helping Lyngby BK gain promotion to the Danish Superliga, Mikkelsen switched to league rivals Brøndby IF in the summer of 2007. On 21 July 2007, he made an impressive home debut for Brøndby in their match against FC Nordsjælland scoring a goal and also notching an assist a 2–2 draw. He was signed to fill in the right winger spot in a 4–3–3 system, but coach Tom Køhlert and later Kent Nielsen decided to use a 4–4–2 formation which resulted in sparse time on the pitch for the young winger.
On 18 August 2009, Mikkelsen signed for FC Nordsjælland. In Nordsjælland Mikkelsen won the Danish Cup twice, in 2010 and 2011. In the 2011–12 season, he won the Danish Superliga with Nordsjælland for the first time, which provided direct qualification for the Champions League.
On 26 July 2012, Mikkelsen signed a three-year deal with German outfit SpVgg Greuther Fürth.
On 16 January 2013, Mikkelsen signed a four-year contract with Norwegian side Rosenborg BK.
On 25 October 2015, Mikkelsen helped Rosenborg win the 2015 Tippeligaen with two rounds left. A month later, Rosenborg secured the double, winning 2–0 in the final of the Norwegian Cup against Sarpsborg 08.
In May 2018 Mikkelsen was linked with a move to Australian club Brisbane Roar and subsequently signed a one-year contract in June. Mikkelsen made his Roar debut in the FFA Cup in August 2018 at home to Melbourne City
- Scores and results list Denmarks' goal tally first.
|1.||15 August 2012||TRE-FOR Park, Odense||Slovakia||1–0||1–3||Friendly|||
- As of 4 June 2018
- "Match Report". UEFA. 30 July 2015. Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- Monteverde, Marco (1 May 2018). "Brisbane Roar to sign Danish winger Tobias Mikkelsen". The Courier-Mail.
- Radbourne-Pugh, Lucas (5 June 2018). "Roar sign Danish international winger". FourFourTwo.
- Helmin, Jesper (31 October 2011). "Beckmann: Har ikke grebet chancen" (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- Helmin, Jesper (6 December 2011). "FCN-profiler jubler over udtagelse" (in Danish). Bold.dk. Retrieved 6 December 2011.
- Scoring Summary. "Match: Denmark v Slovakia – International Friendly". ESPN. Retrieved 19 August 2012.
- "T. Mikkelsen". Soccerway. Retrieved 19 May 2017.