Tobin Titus is a Senior Program Manager at Microsoft, where he works on performance and architecture for the Edge Web Platform team. Titus is an author of several books about development with Microsoft's .NET Framework, namely those about multi-threaded application development.
Tobin is regarded as a web performance expert, as a member and editor on the W3C Web Performance Working Group and having spoken at performance conferences such as Microsoft BUILD and O’Reilly Velocity Conference.
According to Titus' biography, he grew up in East Liverpool, Ohio. While attended public school in his younger years, he was introduced to programming in the 5th grade and started programming at home with Atari Microsoft BASIC on an Atari 800XL computer.
- C# Threading Handbook, ISBN 1-86100-829-5
- Visual Basic .Net Threading Handbook, ISBN 1-86100-713-2
- "W3C Web Performance Working Group Editors". W3C. W3C. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
- Microsoft Channel 9. Microsoft https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Speakers/tobin-titus. Retrieved June 1, 2016. Missing or empty
- "O'Reilly Velocity Speaker Biography". O'Reilly Velocity Conference. O'Reilly. Retrieved June 1, 2016.
|This biographical article relating to a computer specialist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Microsoft is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|