|Date of birth||27 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Newham, London, England|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Playing position||Midfielder, Striker|
|–||Elite Pro Sports|
|2011–2012||Hayes & Yeading United||10||(0)|
|2011||→ Burnham (loan)||1||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ AFC Wimbledon (loan)||12||(0)|
|2013||→ Cheltenham Town (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:25, 15 January 2019 (UTC)|
Ajala began his senior career with Isthmian League side Ilford in 2008. He then played for Buntingford Town in the Herts Senior County League & former Bedfordshire League side Southill Alexander before going back to play for Danny Bailey at Middlesex County Football League side Interwood until 2011 when he had a trial with Doncaster Rovers before joining Championship club Hull City, though he never played for their first team. He returned to Interwood before playing in the Conference National for Hayes & Yeading United in the 2011–12 season. Ajala has also had trials with Brentford and Newcastle United.
Ajala joined Bristol City for the 2012–13 season, signing a contract until January 2013 then to the end of the 2012–13 season. He was awarded the number 35 shirt and made his professional début for the club on 16 April 2013 in a 0–1 home defeat to Birmingham City, a match in which City were also relegated. He came on as an 89th-minute substitute for Neil Kilkenny.
Ajala joined League Two side AFC Wimbledon on a short-term loan deal in 2012. He made his debut for the Football League Two side in an FA Cup tie against Milton Keynes Dons on 2 December 2012. He made an assist for the equaliser but it proved only to be a consolation as the match ended 2–1 to MK Dons. He was recalled by Bristol City for upcoming matches.
Ajala signed for Thamesmead Town in September 2017 and made seven league appearances for the club and one cup appearance. He scored his only goal in a 4-2 home defeat to Greenwich Borough on 30 September 2017.
Ajala signed for Kingstonian in February 2018 and made his debut for the club in a 1-1 draw with Folkestone Invicta on 24 February 2018. He scored his first goal for the club two weeks later, on 10 March 2018, coming off the bench to score his side's only goal in a 3-1 defeat to Leiston. 
- Toby on his Dons loan spell
- Toby on his Dons loan spell
- Bristol City 0 – 1 Birmingham
- Transfer Deadline Day: Welling sign Ajala, Mawson & Sho-Silva
- Ajala signed
- Toby Ajala: Gateshead sign former Torquay United winger
- Truro City match report including team line-ups.
- Player News: Toby Ajala, Dartford official
- Thamesmead Town 2-4 Greenwich Borough, Greenwich Borough F.C. official website
- Toby Ajala, Harlow Town F.C. official website
- Harlow Town 1-0 Leiston, Harlow Town F.C. official website
- Toby Ajala profile, Kingstonian F.C. official website
- K's squad update, Kingstonian F.C. official website
- Toby Ajala at Soccerbase