Toccata and Fugue
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toccata and Fugue may refer to several classical compositions attributed to Johann Sebastian Bach:
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 – the best known "Toccata and Fugue", for organ
- Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 538 a.k.a. Dorian, for organ
- Toccata and Fugue in F major, BWV 540 – for organ
- Prelude (Toccata) and Fugue in E major, BWV 566 – for organ
- Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564 – for organ
- List of compositions by Johann Sebastian Bach for more works called "Toccata and Fugue"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toccata and Fugue.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.