From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tocqueville may refer to:
- Alexis de Tocqueville Institution (a conservative think tank in the United States)
- Alexis de Tocqueville, a French political thinker and historian
- Hippolyte Clérel de Tocqueville, a senator of the French Third Republic
Tocqueville is the name or part of the name of several communes in Normandy, France:
- Tocqueville, Eure, in the Eure département
- Tocqueville, Manche, in the Manche département
- Tocqueville-en-Caux, in the Seine-Maritime département
- Tocqueville-les-Murs, in the Seine-Maritime département
- Tocqueville-sur-Eu, in the Seine-Maritime département
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tocqueville.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.