Tod Williams (filmmaker)
Tod Culpan Williams
September 27, 1968
|Other names||Kip Williams|
|Paranormal Activity 2|
|Family||Rachel Williams (sister)|
Life and career
Williams, born in Manhattan in 1968, is the son of architect Tod Williams and dancer Patricia Agnes Jones. His parents divorced when he was three years old, and he and his older sister, model Rachel Williams, lived with their mother in the West Village in Lower Manhattan. After his mother's remarriage in the late 1970s, they moved to Woodstock, New York.
Williams studied painting and literature at Bard College and Columbia University before finding work as a stringer for the New York Times, Los Angeles bureau. Next, he attended the American Film Institute.
Williams was married to actress Famke Janssen from 1995 to 2000. He has been married to actress Gretchen Mol since June 1, 2004. Their first child, a son, was born in September 2007. Their second child, a daughter, was born in February 2011.
- The Adventures of Sebastian Cole (1998)
- The Door in the Floor (2004)
- Wings Over the Rockies (2009)
- Paranormal Activity 2 (2010)
- Cell (2016)
- Keteyian, Armen (1989-03-06). "Follow That Girl". New York. 22 (10): 40–43. ISSN 0028-7369. Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- "Paranormal Activity 2 Gets a Director - Dread Central". 26 March 2010.
- "The Battle Continues: 'Paranormal 2' Has a Director! - Bloody Disgusting!". www.bloody-disgusting.com.
- Michaud, Sarah (2012-03-22). "It's a Girl for Gretchen Mol". People. Retrieved 2019-11-04.
|This article about a United States film director born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|