Toda-kōen Station west exit, April 2014
|Location||4 Honchō, Toda-shi, Saitama-ken
|Operated by||JR East|
|Platforms||1 island platform|
|Passengers (FY2014)||32,008 daily|
Toda-Kōen Station is served by the Saikyō Line which runs between Ōsaki in Tokyo and Ōmiya in Saitama Prefecture. Some trains continue northward to Kawagoe via the Kawagoe Line and southward to Shin-Kiba via the TWR Rinkai Line. The station is located 11.0 km north of Ikebukuro Station. The station identification colour is sky blue.
The station consists of one elevated island platform serving two tracks, with the station building underneath. Additional passing tracks lie on either side of the station for non-stop rapid services. The tracks of the Tōhoku Shinkansen also run adjacent to this station, on the west side.
|1||■ Saikyō Line||for Akabane, Shinjuku, and Ōsaki
Rinkai Line for Shin-Kiba
|2||■ Saikyō Line||for Musashi-Urawa, Ōmiya, and Kawagoe|
|Commuter rapid: Does not stop at this station|
Toda-kōen Station opened on 30 September 1985.
In fiscal 2014, the station was used by an average of 32,008 passengers daily (boarding passengers only). The passenger figures for previous years are as shown below.
|Fiscal year||Daily average|
- Arakawa River
- Toda Park, after which the station is named
- Boat Race Toda boat racing circuit
- Toda Rowing Course
- Toda Chuo General Hospital
- National Route 17
- 各駅情報（戸田公園駅） [Station Information: Toda-kōen Station] (in Japanese). East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- Kawashima, Ryozo (March 2011). 日本の鉄道 中部ライン 全線・全駅・全配線 第１２巻 東京都心北部 [Railways of Japan - Chubu Line - Lines/Stations/Track plans - Vol 12 Northern Central Tokyo]. Japan: Kodansha. pp. 17–52. ISBN 978-4-06-270072-6.
- 戸田市歌「ああ わが戸田市」の発車メロディーが駅で流れます！ [Toda City Song used as station departure melody]. Official website (in Japanese). Japan: Toda City. 26 July 2007. Retrieved 19 November 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2014)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2000年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2000)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2005年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2005)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2010年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2010)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
- 各駅の乗車人員 (2011年度) [Station passenger figures (Fiscal 2011)] (in Japanese). Japan: East Japan Railway Company. Retrieved 30 October 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toda-Kōen Station.|
- Toda-Kōen Station information (JR East) (in Japanese)