|Headquarters||Fevzi Cakmak Mah. A. Taner Kislali Cad. No:6 34194 Bahcelievler, Istanbul, Turkey|
Today's Zaman is an English-language daily based in Turkey. Established on January 16, 2007, as the English-language edition of the Turkish daily Zaman, Today's Zaman includes domestic and international coverage, and regularly publishes topical supplements. Its contributors include cartoonist Cem Kızıltuğ.
Today's Zaman, along with its parent Turkish-language paper Zaman, is operated by followers of the religious Gülen movement, but Fethullah Gülen himself is not the owner.This contrasts with its English-language competitors, the center-left Hürriyet Daily News and the Daily Sabah, which is aligned politically with the Justice and Development Party of Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.
- Chief Executive Officer: Ekrem Dumanlı (editor-in-chief of Zaman)
- Editor-in-Chief: Bülent Keneş
- Managing Editors: Okan Udo Bassey - Celil Sağır - Fatma Demirelli (Diplomacy)
- Ankara Representative: Abdullah Bozkurt
- Business News Editor: Ergin Hava
- Web Editor: Şule Kulu
- Culture & Arts Editor: Yasemin Gürkan
- Features Editor: Pınar Hilal Vurucu
- Chief Copy Editor: Helen P. Betts
- General Manager: Faruk Kardıç
- Chief Marketing Officer: Ali Demirhisar
- Lead Social Media Editor: Salih Sarıkaya
- Arsu, Sebnem; Mackey, Robert (8 February 2014). "Turkey Deports Journalist for Criticizing Government on Twitter". The New York Times.
Today’s Zaman is affiliated with the Gulen movement.
- Asharq Alawsat
- About Zaman
|This Turkish newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|