|Opening theme||"It's A Colorful World" Performed By Smokey Robinson|
|Ending theme||"It's A Colorful World" (Instrumental)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||39 (78 Segments)|
|Running time||23 minutes (11 minute segments)|
|Original release||November 8, 2004 – June 10, 2008|
ToddWorld is an American animated children's TV program created by Todd Parr and Gerry Renert through their California based company SupperTime Entertainment. The show was produced by Mike Young Productions, an award-winning animation studio based in California.
- Todd (voiced by Ryan Hirakida) is a blue boy with five stands of hair. He likes to draw and eat macaroni and cheese in the bathtub. He is an energetic and bright young boy who enjoys both creative hobbies and sports, and he also likes to read and make new things. His playful and kind personality often leads him to make new friends with ease, and his curiosity in getting to know others makes him fairly open-minded when it comes to what makes people different. He is very attached to his pet dog Benny, and often feels lonely if he isn't around. There are times when Todd can be selfish if he really wants something, but he always learns right from wrong and makes up for it. At times he is also the voice of reason in the group, but is just as likely to act as zany as Pickle. His catchphrases include "Neato Mosquito", "Leaping Lima Beans", "Mighty Macaroni", "Awesome Possum", and "Hi, I'm Todd, and this is my world!"
- Benny (voiced by Doron Bell) is Todd's talking dog, who is energetic and very playful with a big appetite. He can be lazy at times, and sleeps in a lot. However he also likes to hang out with the group valuing his bond with Todd above all else, to the point of acting childishly if he feels their time together is being tampered with, or worrying over Todd's opinions of him if he should mess up. While Benny acts cool outwardly, he shows that he, like the others, has his own concerns and worries.
- Pickle (voiced by Peter Kelamis) is one of Todd's best friends. He has green skin with a crown and purple polka-dotted pants. He has three pet worms called "the Worminis" named Rupert, Bernard and Francesca, who love to do acrobatic tricks. He lives in a circus tent with a menagerie of circus animals (a pink elephant named Edith, a pink monkey trapeze artist named Estelle, a dancing bear named Brian and a lion named Greg). Pickle is very goofy and off-the-wall. He is all about having fun and has many talents thanks to growing up in a circus, but he can be clumsy sometimes. He is often curious about new experiences and people, although he may act suspiciously of them at first or worry over silly things until he realizes that he should have just asked. His energetic and friendly personality allows him to easily bond with his friends and other people. He may not be the brightest of the group, but he is capable of helping out or coming up with some zany ideas.
- Sophie (voiced by Chantal Strand) is another one of Todd's friends. She has two red pigtails on her head that make her fly when flapping them. She is a smart and creative girl who loves to invent new things. It's easy for her to come up with ideas or plans, but she can be a bit stubborn if her plans don't work. However, it allows her to keep pushing for new ideas and usually solve problems. She cares for others, with an empathy that allows her to easily befriend anyone. She is sweet and friendly and loves having fun, and tries not to instantly judge others if she is able to help it. She lives in an apartment building with her cat Mitzi, her pet goldfish Banana, and three adopted puppies named Oswald, Jake and Inky.
- Stella (voiced by Maggie Blue O'Hara in season 1, and by Britt McKillip in season 2) is a fashionable and attention loving young girl who is a total girly girl, is obsessed with glitter, sparkles, stars, and hair accessories. She is also a caring friend, showing that she will do what she can to make someone feel better and is highly empathetic. She is mature and creative, but she is not above begging or manipulating someone with tears if she really wants something. However, she doesn't do this often.
- "Todd Builds a Fort / Stella's Different Ears": Todd wants to build a fort with his friends but has to learn to be open to others’ ideas. / Stella feels ashamed she's the only one with two different colored ears, but learns it's okay to be different in the end. Music Video: "A Special Shining Star" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Todd Time / Rock My World": Todd's desire to do things on his own is misinterpreted by his friends, who think there's something wrong with him. / When Pickle forms a band that plays really loud and out-of-tune music, his friends don't like it but learn to respect Pickle's musical choices and support his efforts. Music Video: "Your Own Drum" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Prickly Partner / Pickle's Smelly Socks": Sophie helps Ralph the Porcupine manage his quills so that he can square dance with her. / Todd's friends try roundabout ways to tell Pickle his socks are smelly but learn it's more effective to be direct and just tell him right away. Music Video: "Join Us, Join In" by Taura "Aura" Jackson
- "It's OK to Lose Your Mittens / Stella's Special Club": After Benny loses Todd's favorite mittens, he fears Todd won't love him anymore. / Stella's exclusive club turns out to be no fun at all when she imposes strict rules and refuses to include everyone. Music Video: "A Special Shining Star" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Worm's Eye View / Pickle's Problem": Stella's negative opinion of worms is challenged when she spends a day with one of the Worminis. / Pickle's mysterious behavior is finally explained when he reveals he's too ashamed to show his friends that he needs to wear glasses to read. Music Video: "Join Us, Join In" by Taura "Aura" Jackson
- "Venus Ice Cream Trap / Platyroo": When Hector, the ice cream vendor, mistakenly believes that a new and unusual plant tried to bite him, Todd and his friends defend the misunderstood plant. / When Todd and his friends find a lost baby platypus, Pedro, they help him find his mother who just happens to be a kangaroo. Music Video: "Your Own Drum" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Come Over to My House / Sophie's Sinking Feeling": Todd and his friends learn to appreciate a new friend who's from a different place after visiting their alien friend Vark's house. / Sophie invents a bathtub on wheels for Todd but becomes upset when no one listens to her ideas on how to build it. Music Video: "Join Us, Join In" by Taura "Aura" Jackson
- "Who's Your Best Friend? / Pretend Friend": Todd finds himself with an impossible dilemma when his friends pressure him to choose just one as his best friend. / Pickle has trouble grasping the idea of Sophie having a pretend friend, a sock puppet named Toesie. Music Video: "A Friend is a Friend" by Geoff Byrd.
- "Stella's Bad Dream / Mommy Mitzi": Stella wishes everyone could be just like her until she has a dream which helps her learn to appreciate differences. / When Mitzi wants to be a mother to three puppies, she first has to prove to Sophie and herself that a cat can raise puppies just as well as a dog. Music Video: "Your Own Drum" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Bark in the Dark / It's OK Not to Win": While on a sleepover with his friends, Todd is afraid to admit he's afraid of the dark. / Todd doubts his drawing talent after entering an art contest and losing. Music Video: "A Friend is a Friend" by Geoff Byrd.
- "It's OK to Have Wheels / Princess Pirate": Todd befriends Julian, a fellow artist who's in a wheelchair, and reinvents a game so Julian can join in. / Sophie wants to play pirate, but Stella insists that girls can't be pirates, but rather princesses. Music Video: "Once You Get To Know Them" by Kel Mitchell and Taura "Aura" Jackson.
- "Monkeying Around / No Place Like Home": When Todd and the gang compete in the Monkey Madness games, they're so intent on winning that they forget to have fun. / Todd has a sleepover at Pickle's Circus tent and finds Pickle's lifestyle a little difficult to adjust to. Music Video: "Join Us, Join In" by Taura "Aura" Jackson
- "Todd Takes a Stand / Benny's Missing Chew Toy": A bully named Barry jeopardizes Todd and his friends' plan to ride a new playground slide. / Benny jumps to conclusions, falsely accusing his friends of stealing his favorite ball, Bouncing Boris. Music Video: "Take a Stand" by Geoff Byrd.
- "Colorful Friend / It's OK to Say No to Bad Things": Thanks to Todd and his friends' acceptance, Xander the zebra learns to appreciate his multicolored coat, even though it's different from the other zebras'. / A hotshot skateboarder named Trina dares Todd and Pickle to try an especially dangerous stunt. Music Video: "A Special Shining Star" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Sophie's Big Invention / Dog's Day": Sophie has trouble admitting she needs help with her latest invention, an automatic dogwasher. / When Sophie invents a robot dog, Dempsey, who is good at everything, Benny becomes jealous. Music Video: "Your Own Drum" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Whole Lotta Limbo / Shall We Dance": Upset that he's too tall for limbo, Pickle discovers that he's just the right height for lots of other things! / Benny's new dance moves cause conflict at a traditional summer dance. Music Video: "Join Us, Join In" by Taura "Aura" Jackson.
- "Dirt Day / Mr. Cuddle Wuddle": Todd and his friends feel sorry for Vark who's missing their holiday Dirt Day, but soon discover Vark is celebrating a different and equally enjoyable holiday of his own. / The puppies look up to their super cool Uncle Benny, which makes it very hard for him to admit to them that he still loves his baby blanket, Mr. Cuddle Wuddle. Music Video: "Once You Get To Know Them" by Kel Mitchell and Taura "Aura" Jackson.
- "It's OK to Do Your Own Thing / Follow That Alligator": Pickle learns to assert himself when his friends keep trying to pull him away from what he really wants to do - practice jumping rope on his unicycle. / In order to find the festival where Assante the alligator is playing music, Todd and his friends must learn to view the world from other creatures' perspectives. Music Video: "Take a Stand" by Geoff Byrd.
- "Beach Day / New Kid on the Block": Todd's pals and a family of crabs are frightened of each other until they discover that they all have a lot in common, despite their obvious differences. / Todd and his friends discover the joys of communicating with a new friend who speaks a different language. Music Video: "A Friend is a Friend" by Geoff Byrd.
- "You Get What You Get / Garden Variety Pickle": Todd learns to cope with disappointment and discovers, "You get what you get and you don't get upset". / Todd and his friends plant a garden with their favorite flowers, and Pickle's favorite is a scraggly weed, proving beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Music Video: "Take a Stand" by Geoff Byrd.
- "Pizza on Earth / Quill She or Won't She": When Todd's generosity leads to turmoil in ToddWorld, he figures out a way to get everyone working together to restore peace. / Sophie feels excluded when Ralph takes her to a "porcupines only" festival. Music Video: "It Feels So Good When You Give" by Taura "Aura" Jackson.
- "Flavor of the Month / Bark Like a Cat": When the kids and pets participate in a contest to create a new ice cream flavor, things become competitive very fast! / A mother dog, who is at first critical of Mitzi's meowing pups, comes to recognize the value of a multi-cultural home life. Music Video: "Your Own Drum" by Cyndy Bragg.
- "Colorless Todd / Underwear Everywhere": When Todd's color is accidentally zapped out of him, he and his friends learn it's not what color you are on the outside but who you are on the inside that counts. / When Sophie doesn't want to follow the new fashion trend of wearing underwear on her head, she encounters pressure from the group to confront. Music Video: "Take a Look Inside" by Al Jarreau.
- "It's OK to Talk With Your Hands / Water U Thinking": Todd and Pickle learn a new way to communicate when they meet Will, a deaf boy. / When Sophie's fish Banana and his fish friend Finnegan get sick after a playdate in the pond, Todd realizes that selfish polluters are dirtying Finnegan's pond. Music Video: "Take a Look Inside" by Al Jarreau.
- "Peace is Reading All Different Kinds of Books / A Roaring Success": Todd and Stella, critical of each other's choice of library book, learn to appreciate each other's choices when they accidentally switch books. / Pickle is upset when the lion at his circus refuses to roar, but Pickle learns that it's not the roar that proves a lion's bravery. Music Video: "Take a Look Inside" by Al Jarreau.
- "Shoe In / Itchy Itch": On a cold winter's day, Todd and his friends collect shoes for a centipede who can't afford enough shoes for all of his feet. / When Todd and Benny come down with a bad case of The Itchy Itch, they discover fun new ways to work around their infirmity. Music Video: "It Feels So Good When You Give" by Taura "Aura" Jackson.
- "Whatever Sways Your Swing / A Trunkful of Trouble": Stella and Sophie help a hippo to play and eat in what they believe are the right ways, but they discover that the hippo's different methods of doing things are okay and even fun. / Sophie's robot elephant goes haywire when Todd turns it on without asking. Music Video: "It's Okay to be Different" by Milkshake.
- "For Yelling Out Loud / Crazy for Cookies": Pickle learns how to make a new noise that is very cool and is VERY LOUD. Now he just can't stop! / Stella's newly baked cookies disappear when she leaves them outside to cool. She accuses Benny, a known cookie lover, of eating them until she sees the error in her thinking and finds the true culprits. Music Video: "The Happy Song" by Milkshake.
- "The Hoppy-Poppy Pokey / Stella's Star Day": Todd feels left out when he's the only one who doesn't enjoy the latest dance craze. / The kids decide to do a show together and draw their roles from a hat. When Sophie wins the role of "Princess", Stella is so upset that she refuses to be in the show. But she soon learns that having fun with her friends is more important than being the star. Music Video: "Magic Potion" by Milkshake.
- "New Baby in Town / Imagine That!": Sophie gets a new baby sister named Lily and a strange new feeling starts making her act very weird. Officer Becky helps Sophie identify the feeling that Sophie is jealous. / It's a rainy day and the kids are stuck in Todd's fort, so they decide to have an "Invent-a-thon" contest! Pickle brings his young cousin Briny with him, and everyone assumes that Briny is just too little to come up with an invention on her own. But Briny proves them wrong! Music Video: "My Best Friend" by Milkshake.
- "Bye Bye Benny / Big Feet": When Benny visits his Grandma, Todd misses him a lot. His friends rally around him to help him pass the time until Benny returns. / When Mama Kangaroo's little niece, Kiki, comes to visit, the kids are surprised by her very big feet. They are reluctant to play with her because of them but soon learn how wonderful they are. Music Video: "My Best Friend" by Milkshake.
- "Benny and Sam / A Big Messy Pickle": When Benny meets a doggie pal, Sam, who's covered in mud just like him, they have a blast playing until Benny learns the next day that Sam is a girl. / When Pickle makes such a mess in his room that he can't find his ball, his friends help him clean up so that he can find it. Music Video: "My Best Friend" by Milkshake.
- "Come Out of Your Shell / The Big Picture": Todd and his pals make a new friend, Tyler, who is very shy. They try just about everything to get him to be more outgoing, until they realize maybe he's just fine the way he is. / Todd has a dream of making a humongous drawing. He hopes his pals will help him pull it off. At first they think he's foolish to even try something so difficult. But when everyone works together they accomplish something they can all be proud of. Music Video: "It's Okay To Be Different" by Milkshake.
- "Gifted Friends / Finders Keepers": Todd's big birthday party is coming up and all of ToddWorld is looking forward to it! Stella, however, is appalled when she learns that Ralph will be bringing a homemade gift to the party – not something cool from the store. / Todd finds an incredible skateboard motor in the park. Its owner is no where to be found. So he figures it's finders keepers! Music Video: "It's Okay To Be Different" by Milkshake.
- "Potluck Picnic / The Art of Change": Todd and the gang are upset when the picnic grounds are dirty and littered. They take it upon themselves to clean up the place so that they can enjoy their day there. / Benny is unhappy when Todd changes their usual Saturday morning play date. But he realizes that his inflexible attitude is getting him nowhere, so he finds a way to bring about a win-win solution. Music Video: "Magic Potion" by Milkshake.
- "Snack Happy / Back on the Bike": While the kids eat healthy lunches, Pickle sneaks off to eat snacks out of a machine and then discovers he has no fuel! / Todd is reluctant to learn to unicycle after falling. His friends encourage him to try and try again. Music Video: "The Happy Song" by Milkshake.
- "It's OK to Ask / Bully for You": Stella invites Julian to her costume-sleepover party, but Pickle is extremely uncomfortable with him being there. Pickle finally admits to Julian that he's afraid that he might catch whatever it is that Julian has and end up in a wheelchair too. / Barry the "Bully" is looking for Todd and everyone can only assume that he's up to no good, except for Todd. Music Video: "It's Okay To Be Different" by Milkshake.
- "Moving / The Triple Treat Treasure Hunt Race": As the puppies grow bigger, Sophie's house seems to grow smaller. So Mitzi makes the difficult decision to move her and the puppies out to the country to a much bigger place. / Hardy the hippo is determined to enter the ToddWorld Triple Treat Treasure Hunt Race. Unfortunately, he's is not exactly a natural athlete. But once Hardy sets his mind to something, he follows through, no matter what! Even though he doesn't win the race, he still has fun. Music Video: "My Best Friend" by Milkshake.
- "Super Sophie / Hair We Go": Sophie does something heroic that no one sees except Todd. He is so impressed that he declares her the town superhero! And like all superheroes, Sophie decides to keep her identity quiet, as it's a special secret between her and Todd. / Todd makes up a game called "Now I’m Like You", where the kids pretend to be physically like one another. Stella is fascinated with Sophie's hair and wants hers to be just like it. Music Video: "Magic Potion" by Milkshake.
- "It's OK to Lose Your Mittens". Missing or empty
- "Toddworld". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "Toddworld". TVGuide.com. Retrieved 24 August 2017.
- "ToddWorld". www.qubo.com. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- "SupperTime Entertainment - Properties: ToddWorld". www.suppertimentertainment.com. Archived from the original on November 7, 2014. Retrieved February 25, 2015.
- "SupperTime Entertainment - About Us: Company". suppertimentertainment.com/. Retrieved February 25, 2015.