Todd Creek, Colorado
|Todd Creek, Colorado|
|Census-designated place (CDP) & Unincorporated community|
Location in Adams County and the state of Colorado
|• Total||10.0 sq mi (26.0 km2)|
|• Land||9.8 sq mi (25.5 km2)|
|• Water||0.2 sq mi (0.5 km2)|
|Elevation||5,052 ft (1,540 m)|
|• Density||383/sq mi (147.8/km2)|
|Time zone||Mountain (MST) (UTC-7)|
|• Summer (DST)||MDT (UTC-6)|
|GNIS feature ID||1852851|
Todd Creek is a census-designated place (CDP) and Unincorporated community in Adams County, Colorado, USA. The population was 3,768 at the 2010 census, up from 1,299 at the 2000 census. Todd Creek is an affluent suburb of Denver.
Todd Creek is located at (39.981415, -104.869423).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the CDP has a total area of 10.0 square miles (26.0 km2), of which 9.8 square miles (25.5 km2) is land and 0.19 square miles (0.5 km2), or 2.08%, is water.
As of the 2010 census, there were 3,768 people, 1,248 households, and 1,097 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 384.5 people per square mile (147.8/km²). There were 1,280 housing units at an average density of 130.6 per square mile (50.2/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 90.2% White, 0.9% African American, 0.6% Native American, 3.4% Asian, 3.0% some other race, and 2.0% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 11.7% of the population.
There were 1,248 households, out of which 42.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 81.7% were headed by married couples living together, 3.2% had a female householder with no husband present, and 12.1% were non-families. 7.1% of all households were made up of individuals, and 2.4% were someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 3.02, and the average family size was 3.18.
In the CDP, the population was spread out with 27.1% under the age of 18, 4.7% from 18 to 24, 26.2% from 25 to 44, 34.9% from 45 to 64, and 7.0% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 41.0 years. For every 100 females there were 101.4 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 102.4 males.
For the period 2007-11, the estimated median annual income for a household in the CDP was $106,757, and the median income for a family was $107,857. Male full-time workers had a median income of $90,192, versus $53,065 for females. The per capita income for the CDP was $44,574.
- Outline of Colorado
- State of Colorado
- Colorado cities and towns
- Colorado counties
- Colorado metropolitan areas
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Todd Creek CDP, Colorado". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
- "Profile of General Population and Housing Characteristics: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Todd Creek CDP, Colorado". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 1, 2013.
- "Selected Economic Characteristics: 2007-2011 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates (DP03): Todd CDP, Colorado". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved May 1, 2013.