Todd Howard (TV personality)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
After joining the U.S. Marines in 1983 and being honorably discharged in 1987, Howard launched his own workout wear manufacturing company which evolved into a successful chain of sports nutrition stores by 1996. He has established himself by building various types of businesses, including real estate holdings, property management, motivational speaking, personal training, nutritional counseling, and Bulldog breeding and rescue.
Todd is a principal in MooreHoward Investments LLC. They currently manage all of the 110 properties that they personally own. Their portfolio consists primarily of residential with commercial buildings and raw land development projects.
- "Todd Howard". Worlds Worst Tenants: Bios. Spike TV. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "'World's Worst Tenants': Man Destroys Landlord's Car With Forklift". HuffPost. 2013-04-24. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Krasny, Jill. "Spike TV Is Turning The Drama Of Eviction Into A Reality Show". Business Insider. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Haar, Pete Vonder (2013-04-17). "Reality Bites: World's Worst Tenants". Houston Press. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
- Team, The Deadline; Team, The Deadline (2014-06-25). "Viacom Sued By Extra Injured On 'World's Worst Tenants' Shoot". Deadline. Retrieved 2020-08-10.
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|