Todd Wilbur is an American author of the Top Secret Recipes series of cook books. The books contain clone recipes for famous named restaurant or pre-processed foods, like McDonald's Big Mac, or Nabisco's Oreo cookies. Wilbur has sold over 5 million books. Wilbur has appeared on Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, Fox & Friends, Today Show , The Oprah Winfrey Show and Steve Harvey.
- Top Secret Recipes
- More Top Secret Recipes
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipes
- Top Secret Recipes Lite!
- Low-Fat Top Secret Recipes
- Top Secret Recipes – Sodas, Smoothies, Spirits, & Shakes
- Even More Top Secret Recipes
- The Best Of Top Secret Recipes (created exclusively for QVC)
- Top Secret Recipes Unlocked
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 2
- Top Secret Restaurant Recipes 3
- "Who is this Todd Wilbur guy?". topsecretrecipes.com. Retrieved December 18, 2010.
- "New Top Secret Recipes book is Out!". Copykat Recipe. Retrieved December 18, 2010.
- "CMT CRACKS FAMOUS AMERICAN RECIPES WITH TODD WILBUR ON "TOP SECRET RECIPE" PREMIERING FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7". cmtpress.com. Archived from the original on March 15, 2012. Retrieved September 30, 2011.
- Top Secret Recipes web site
- Top Secret Recipe/CMT Press web site
- Top Secret Recipe/New York Times review
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|