Toddy Elizabeth Walters (born October 24, 1969 in Denver, Colorado) is an actress/singer/songwriter.
Walters went to the University of Colorado, where she met Trey Parker, who was casting for his first live action film Cannibal! The Musical released by Troma in 1997. She was cast in the role of Polly Pry. Parker and Walters dated over the course of the film as well as Parker's next film, Orgazmo, released by October Films, a much larger-scale production. The two eventually broke up, but Walters still made appearances in Parker and Stone's animated series South Park and the series' feature film adaptation playing Winona Ryder, as well as their short lived series That's My Bush.
Walters is a singer/songwriter. Her debut album Grotto, produced at Denver's Sleeping Brotherhood studios was created in 1997, after which she moved to Los Angeles to pursue music on a larger scale. In 2001, she toured with BT (Brian Transeau) as a singer, and subsequently collaborated with Paul & Price on several albums and commercials. Planet Satsuma, produced by Bernhard Penzias, was released October 24, 2007. She currently resides in Denver, CO where she heads up an Amy Winehouse tribute band, called Winehouse (an Embodiment of Amy Winehouse).
In 2016, Toddy returned to film acting in the dark comedy feature Stadium Anthems, shot in her hometown of Denver for release in 2017. In Stadium Anthems, she plays the female lead, Heroine Jones, and in her concurrent role of Music Supervisor contributes original songs throughout the film, all of which are earmarked for her as-yet-untitled new album scheduled for 2017.
South Park appearances
- "Death (South Park)" as the singing voice as Enya
- "Tom's Rhinoplasty" as the singing voice as Indigo Girls
- "Cartman's Mom Is a Dirty Slut" as the singing voice
- "Cartman's Mom is Still a Dirty Slut"- as Nurse Goodly
- "Chef's Salty Chocolate Balls"- Phyllis
- "Chef Aid"- Alanis Morissette
- "Merry Christmas Charlie Manson!"- Mr. Hankey's Helper
- "Rainforest Shmainforest"- Kelly
- "Tweek vs. Craig"- Home Economics teacher
- South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut- Winona Ryder