This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2020)
|Genres||Post-rock, math rock|
|Labels||Catune, Machu Picchu, Topshelf, Big Scary Monsters|
Toe, stylized as toe, is a Japanese post-rock/math rock band from Tokyo. The group was founded in 2000, and consists of Kashikura Takashi (drums), Mino Takaaki (guitar), Yamane Satoshi (bass guitar), and Yamazaki Hirokazu (guitar).
The vast majority of the band's music is instrumental. The band has changed their sound over their musical tenure by incorporating acoustic guitars, Rhodes piano, and vibraphones in their most recent releases. The band tours regularly in Japan.
Their most recent studio EP, Our Latest Number, was released in 2018.
- Yamazaki Hirokazu – guitar (2000-present)
- Yamane Satoshi – bass (2000-present)
- Mino Takaaki – guitar (2000-present)
- Kashikura Takashi – drums (2000-present)
- Songs, Ideas We Forgot (2003)
- New Sentimentality (2006)
- New Sentimentality "Tour Edition" (2008) Enhanced CDEP Limited to 1000
- Toe/Collection of Colonies of Bees (2009)
- The Future Is Now (2012)
- Our Latest Number (2018)
- Pele / toe (2002)
- Re:designed (2003)
- That's Another Story (2018)
- RGBDVD (2005)
- CUT_DVD (2010)
- 8 Days DVD (2012)
- DOKU EN KAI (2021)
- Despres, Shawn (29 January 2010). "Math rockers Toe take it slow". Japantimes.co.jp. Retrieved 29 December 2018.
- "Machupicchu INDUSTRIAS". Machupicchu-industrias.com. Retrieved 2020-03-16.
- "Madhouse's Sonny Boy Sci-Fi Anime Posts New Video, Visual". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2021-10-01.