Jump to navigation Jump to search
St Margaret's church, Toft Monks
|Area||6.87 km2 (2.65 sq mi)|
|• Density||51/km2 (130/sq mi)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
Toft Monks House is a Grade II listed Regency house built for local merchant William Grimmer in 1819.
- "Parish population 2011". Retrieved 10 September 2015.
- ^ Office for National Statistics & Norfolk County Council, 2001. "Census population and household counts for unparished urban areas and all parishes."
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Toft Monks.|
- William White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory of Norfolk 1845
- Francis White's History, Gazetteer, and Directory, of Norfolk 1854
- St Margaret's church, Toft Monks
|This Norfolk location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|