From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tofu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tofu is a food made from coagulated soy milk.
Tofu may also refer to:
- TOFU, a synonym for top-posting in e-mail and Internet forums
- Tofu Records, a former American record label for Japanese artists
- Trust on first use, a security model associated with the SSH protocol
- Slang for the empty boxes shown in place of undisplayable code points in computer character encoding, a form of mojibake
- Tofu (TV series), a 2015 British online documentary
- Tofu, (Torus fusion), an interconnect for massive parallel computers (especially the Fujitsu K computer)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tofu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.