From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Toga can refer to:
As an item
As a place
- Toga, Toyama, a village in Japan.
- Toga, Osaka, a section of Osaka in Japan.
- Toga, Castellón, a municipality in Spain.
- Toga, an island of the Torres group of Vanuatu
- Tonga, the pacific nation, was officially spelt Toga from 1897 until 1949
As an acronym
- TO GA, an acronym for "Take Off Go Around," used in aviation.
- Transoral gastroplasty, or TOGA, a gastric stapling procedure.
- Tropical Ocean-Global Atmosphere program, a research program in tropical meteorology.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toga.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.