This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Leader||Marlene Hassan Nahon|
|Founded||28 November 2018|
|Split from||Gibraltar Social Democrats|
|Political position||Centre to centre-left|
|Colours||Orange and purple|
1 / 17
Together Gibraltar was founded in 2017 as a political organisation by independent MP Marlene Hassan Nahon, formerly of the Gibraltar Social Democrats. On 17 October 2018 at a general meeting, 86% of the organisation's membership voted for it to become a political party, with the aim of contesting the 2019 Gibraltar general election. On 8 November 2018, Hassan Nahon announced that the party launch was scheduled for 28 November. Nahon retained her seat in the 2019 elections, but no other TG candidates were elected.
|Election year||# of
overall seats won
1 / 17
- "Former GSD leader BLASTS Marlene Hassan Nahon's new civil platform - Gibraltar News Olive Press". Gibraltarolivepress.com. 25 October 2017.
- "Party time for Together Gibraltar?". Chronicle.gi. 17 October 2018. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Together Gibraltar, a new political party". Chronicle.gi. 18 October 2018. Retrieved 17 December 2018.
- "Together Gibraltar votes to become political party and contest next general election". Gbc.gi.
- "Together Gibraltar sets date for party launch". Gbc.gi. Retrieved 2018-11-18.
|This article about a political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Gibraltar-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|