From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Togo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Togo (officially the Togolese Republic), a country in West Africa
Togo may also refer to:
- Togoville, a town formerly known as Togo in the southern part of the Togo
- Towns or locations in Japan
- The Tōgō Shrine in Tokyo
- Tōgō, Aichi, a town in Aichi Prefecture
- Togo, Kagoshima, a former town in Kagoshima Prefecture, now part of the city of Satsumasendai, Kagoshima
- Togo, Miyazaki, a town in Miyazaki Prefecture
- Tōgō, Tottori, a town in Tottori Prefecture
- Tōgō Station in Munakata, Fukuoka Prefecture
- Tōgō, Kagoshima, a dissolved municipality of Kagoshima Prefecture
- Togo, Saskatchewan, a small village in eastern Saskatchewan, Canada
- Togo's, a chain of fast-food sandwich restaurants
- Tōgō Heihachirō (1848–1934), a Japanese admiral, known as the "Nelson of the East"
- Togo Murano (1891–1984), Japanese architect
- Shigenori Togo (1882–1950), Foreign Minister of Japan in 1941 and again in 1945
- Hiroyuki Togo, a composer for Konami's Bemani music game series
- Jonathan Togo (born 1977), an American actor
- Dick Togo (born 1973), a professional wrestler
- Duke Togo, the main character of Japanese manga "Golgo 13"
- Togo (comedian) (1905-1952), stage name of Filipino actor, comedian, vaudevillian Andres Solomon
- Togo (character), Nancy Drew's dog
- Togo (dog) (1913–1929), a sled dog who became famous during a 1925 serum run to Nome across the U.S. territory of Alaska.
- TOGO, a Japanese builder of roller coasters
- A theater troupe headed by Suzuki Tadashi
- German night fighter direction vessel Togo
- Togo Railways
- Togo (cookies), a cookies' recipe.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Togo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.