Togo at the Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Togo at the
|NOC||Comité National Olympique Togolais|
Togo has sent athletes to every Summer Olympic Games held since 1972 except for 1976 and 1980, winning their first Olympic medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics when Benjamin Boukpeti won bronze in the K1 kayak slalom event.
Medals by Summer Games
Medals by Winter Games
Medals by sport
List of medalists
|Bronze||Boukpeti, BenjaminBenjamin Boukpeti||2008 Beijing||Canoeing||Men's slalom K-1|
- Berlin, Peter (August 12, 2008). "In a kayak race, the first ever Olympic medal for Togo". International Herald Tribune.
- "Togo's Olympian aims to inspire". Associated Press. February 13, 2014.
- "Togo". International Olympic Committee.
- "Results and Medalists". Olympic.org. International Olympic Committee.
- "Olympic Medal Winners". International Olympic Committee.
- "Togo". Sports-Reference.com.
|This article about sports in Togo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|