|Look up toilet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toilet may refer to:
- Toilet, a sanitation fixture used primarily for the disposal of human excrement and urine.
- Toilet (room), a room that contains a toilet and sometimes a sink
- Personal grooming, also known as "performing one's toilette"
- wound toilet, the practice of cleansing a wound before applying a dressing
- Toileting, the act of assisting a dependent patient with his or her elimination needs
- The toilet circuit, a network of small music venues in the UK which are frequently played by rising bands before they achieve mainstream fame
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (Toilet: A Love Story), a 2017 Indian film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toilet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.