Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up toilet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A toilet is a sanitation fixture used primarily for the disposal of human excrement and urine.
Toilet may also refer to:
- Toilet (room), a room that contains a toilet and sometimes a sink
- TOIlet, a computer program that prints text using large characters made of smaller characters
- Personal grooming, also known as "performing one's toilette"
- Wound toilet, the practice of cleansing a wound before applying a dressing
- Toileting, the act of assisting a dependent patient with his or her elimination needs
- Toilet circuit, a network of small music venues in the UK which are frequently played by rising bands before they achieve mainstream fame
- Toilet (film), a 2010 Japanese film
- Toilet: Ek Prem Katha (Toilet: A Love Story), a 2017 Indian film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toilet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.