From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tok or TOK may refer to:
- Tok, Alaska
- Tok Pisin, a language
- T.O.K., a Jamaican reggae dancehall band
- Theory of knowledge, an alternate name for Epistemology
- Theory of Knowledge (IB course), an epistemology course taken by International Baccalaureate students
- Tok, the Hungarian name for Toc village, Săvârșin Commune, Arad County, Romania
- Top of the Kids, a television program produced by The Walt Disney Company Italy
- IATA code for Torokina
- Barış Tok (born 1978), Turkish motorcycle racer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.