From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up toka in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Toka may refer to:
- Toka, a village near Nevasa in Ahmednagar district, India
- Toka - in the Albanian language means: the Earth (planet), the ground or the soil; "Tokë" is the indefinite form of the name.
- Toka - is the ninth Maori underworld
- Tokka and Rahzar, characters in the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" universe
- toka, is the Hungarian name for the upper neck, the so-called "double chin"
- Toka, the Hungarian name for Toaca village, Hodac Commune, Mureş County, Romania
- Toka (instrument), an instrument of Assam, India used in Bihu dance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Toka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.