Toka is a French video game company founded by Carlo Perconti and Lyes Belaidouni, founders of Arcade Zone and later HyperDevbox Japan. The second company started by the duo. The company was among the first to use Motion Capture technology.
- Adidas Power Soccer (PlayStation) 1995 
- Burning Road (PlayStation) 1996
- Explosive Racing (PlayStation) 1997
- Legend (PlayStation) 1998
- Extreme Snow Break (PlayStation) 1998 - 3D engine
- Soul Fighter (Dreamcast) 1999
- Sky Surfer (PlayStation 2) 2000
- Hidden Invasion (PlayStation 2) 2001
- Sanjuro (13 March 2008). "Interview with Carlo Perconti and Lyes Belaidouni". 1UP. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
|This European video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|