Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tōkai (東海, literally East Sea) in Japanese may refer to:
- Tōkai region, a subregion of Chūbu
- Tōkai, Ibaraki, a village, also known as "Tokaimura" (Tokai-village)
- Tōkai, Aichi, a city
- Tōkai University, a private university in Tokyo
- Tōkai Nuclear Power Plant, Ibaraki
- 2478 Tokai, a main belt asteroid
- Tōkai (train), a train service between Tokyo Station and Shizuoka Station
- Tōkai Gakki or Tokai Guitars, a Japanese guitar company
- Kyūshū Q1W Tōkai, an anti-submarine bomber of Imperial Navy
- Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, a Japanese financial services company
- Tōkai earthquakes, major earthquakes occurring regularly with an interval of 100 to 150 years
- Tokaimura nuclear accident, a fatal criticality accident in Tōkai, Ibaraki on 30 September 1999
Tokai may refer to:
- Tokai, Cape Town, a large residential suburb of Cape Town, South Africa
- Tokai (cartoon character), of Bangladesh, a creation of Rafiqun Nabi
- Tokai lighter, a disposable butane lighter
- Tōkaidō (disambiguation)
- Tokaj (disambiguation)
- Tokay (disambiguation)
- 東海 (disambiguation), the East Asian script for "East Sea"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tokai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.