Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings
|Traded as||TYO: 8616|
|Revenue||¥82.7 billion (2015)|
|¥18.5 billion (2015)|
|Total assets||¥458.1 billion (2015)|
|Total equity||¥148.0 billion (2015)|
Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, Inc. (東海東京フィナンシャル・ホールディングス株式会社 Tōkai Tōkyō Finansharu Hōrudingusu Kabushiki Gaisha) is a Japanese financial services holding company headquartered in Chūō, Tokyo. It is mainly involved in providing brokerage services through its subsidiary Tokai Tokio Securities.
Tokai Tokyo Securities was formed from a merger between Tokai Maruman Securities and Tokyo Securities in 2009. Tokai Maruman itself was the product of a merger between Maruman and Tokai in 1996. Maruman, Tokai and Tokyo Securities were founded in 1908, 1944 and 1929 respectively. In 2009, the group restructured to create Tokai Tokio Financial Holdings as the listed holding company.
The group is present in Asia and the United States through strategic partnerships and alliances. In 2013, it formed business alliances with the Bank of East Asia in Hong Kong and Stifel in the United States.
- Consolidated financial summary for the year ended 31 March 2015 (pdf), Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, Inc., 2015-03-31, retrieved 2015-08-22
- "Corporate Development". Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, Inc. Retrieved 2015-08-22.
- "Tokai Tokyo strengthens platform through innovative alliances". South China Morning Post. 2014-07-04. Retrieved 2015-08-22.
- "Tokai Tokyo, H.K. bank join hands". The Japan Times. 2013-12-13. Retrieved 2015-08-22.
- "Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings Inc forms business alliance with Stifel Financial Corp". Reuters. 2013-12-23. Retrieved 2015-08-22.