(Redirected from Tokaido)Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Japanese, Tōkaidō may refer to:
Spelled (東海道, literally, East Sea Route):
- Tōkaidō (region), an ancient country subdivision of Japan
- Tōkaidō (road), one of the Five Routes of Japan during the Edo period
- Tōkaidō Main Line, a trunk line of Japan Railways that traces old Tōkaidō
- Tōkaidō Shinkansen, a high-speed railway line of Central Japan Railway Company
- Pacific Ocean, historically known in Japan as Tōkaidō (meaning "East Sea")
- Tokaido (company) (東海堂, literally, Eastern Sea Shop), a manufacturer of karate uniforms and related products
- The Tokaido board game designed by Antoine Bauza
- Tokai (disambiguation) including Tōkai (東海)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tōkaidō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.