(Redirected from Tokaido)Jump to navigation Jump to search
In Japanese, Tōkaidō may refer to:
Spelled (東海道, literally, East Sea Route):
- Tōkaidō (region), an ancient country subdivision of Japan
- Tōkaidō (road), one of the Five Routes of Japan during the Edo period
- Tōkaidō Main Line, a trunk line of Japan Railways that traces old Tōkaidō
- Tōkaidō Shinkansen, a high-speed railway line of Central Japan Railway Company
- Pacific Ocean, historically known in Japan as Tōkaidō (meaning "East Sea")
- Tokaido (company) (東海堂, literally, Eastern Sea Shop), a manufacturer of karate uniforms and related products
- The Tokaido board game designed by Antoine Bauza
- Tokai (disambiguation) including Tōkai (東海)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tōkaidō.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.